Please read this return prior to booking your child’s party
- A deposit of 50% of total party price is required upon booking to hold your party date;
- Cancellations made a minimum of one week prior to party date will be fully refunded;
- Cancellations made within one week will forfeit their deposit;
- Full payment of the party must be made at the end of the party date.;
- Final numbers for the party are to be given to Pistachio Entertainment seven days in advance before the party date. This is the number of children that you will be invoiced for and we will cater for;
- We catered Children aged between 3 and 12 years.
- Parent often need to sign a consent form for use of photographic images of their child;
- Party parents need to ensure that the Pistachio Entertainer and hosts are made aware of any allergies or conditions any of the guests or birthday child may suffer from.
- In cases where weather pre-empts outdoor performances, an alternate indoor location should be provided and all fees paid in full.
- Pistachio Entertainment agree to maintain current individual public liability insurance.
- A Working with Children Check is available for all personnel on request via Child Safety Australia.
Collection of Information
In order to use the Pistachio Entertainment Group online booking form, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email. Any information collected by Pistachio Entertainment Group is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website or online payment services PayPal.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from Pistachio Entertainment Group customers is required in order to provide you with our online payment service, and a high level of customer service. Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our online payment service, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security of our online payment service, you can email us at email@example.com
Access to Collected Information
If your Personally Identifiable Information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain Personally Identifiable Information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Pistachio entertainment group uses Personally Identifiable Information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at email@example.com
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Pistachio Entertainment Group may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your Personally Identifiable Information for any other purpose. Pistachio Entertainment does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the Pistachio entertainment site to external entities are not covered within this policy.
Pistachio entertainment Security Policy
Pistachio entertainment uses the PayPal Payment for its online credit card transactions. PayPal processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Pistachio Entertainment or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
For more information about all online credit card payments, please visit www.paypal.com
Pistachio Entertainment Refund & Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can resolve any problems.